Friday, October 2, 2009

FCUK YOU!

I love this cologne. French Connection United Kingdoms... Connect for "him." I'm him, just to let you know. :) This stuff smells amazing! It's by far my favorite... I do love Curve, which is Liz Claiborne, I believe... I don't know because I'm not a cologne junkie. No, there's this other kind that I don't remember what it's called... The bottle is black and it's got a dragon on it. My brother gave me some before I left because he didn't care for them and liked Adidas better I think... now THAT was my favorite kind, but I don't have any... Anyway, FCUK [which is a lovely acronym, by the way...] is my favorite at this point in time. It's so subtle and suave, I would say. haha. I would recommend this if you want to smell sexy. I know it says "him" but a woman I know wears this same one. I think it would make for a good unisex cologne. It smells good on her. I don't think it's either a masculine or feminine scent... It just smells appealing, regardless. I would definitely recommend it. Oh, and I still love the acronym. It made me giggle inappropriately when I opened... "I'm offended................ because my cologne misspelled it....." Also, yes... that is my finger in the shot. :) Anyway... I smelled the "her" version of this cologne and must say... It's also appealing and feminine. I do like this one better in general, though, even on a female. I've yet to smell any other colognes or perfumes by French Connection.... but regardless, I would definitely suggest trying some. [I'm sure these can't be the only ones that smell good by them... i would very much like to sample other scents by FC].

1 comment:

  1. when I first saw it I read it as "Fk UK!" rude AND bad spelling! :O

    Haha I don't wear perfume, but I might try it one day

    ReplyDelete