Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hypocrisy... and no photography...

The following image frightens me:
These creep me out a little bit. By a little bit, I mean, these things give me nightmares. That lame 1000 piece puzzle right next to it looks slightly more appealing. Black Ink is kinda interesting.... By the way... no photography. I learned that the hard way...... A strange flamboyant kid wearing tight cut-off jeans and a plaid overshirt (plaid is still in?) told me no pictures... I wouldn't be as bitter about it if one of the employees there told me... but no, this kid (who, might I add, is casually snapping away photos on his cell phone with one of the employees) tells me sternly "No photography!" Why? I don't know. Did I listen? I think not. It's that irritating "do as I say and not as I do" nonesense. No one gets special treatment, buddy! And if you're qualified for it, thenI most certainly am overqualified! :) I'm tempted to go back and take more pictures just until they catch me. Nevertheless, it's an interesting place... Employees' friends could use some work. :)

2 comments:

  1. :D I <3 Kewpee! I had one of those dolls growing up :)

    But yes XD they ARE very frightening, and yea, from what I remember that guy was a total douche... Black Ink was interesting, though not the best of the places we visited :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Kewpee? I can say that I did not know that... We should go to Harvard next month.. and go back. Let's hope dorky lame guy is there so we can take pictures of him taking pictures. It will be muy teh epicz! :D

    ReplyDelete