Monday, September 21, 2009

That's not gum, silly!




Back when we went to Black Ink, there was a gumball machine in the corner... I wanted a piece of gum. Why not? It's there.... staring at me. So, I do what any normal person in this predicament would do. I put a quarter in the slot and turned the dial. YAY! I noticed that the gumball was a bit light.... and didn't really pay attention to how it felt. I'm not gonna lie... I almost put it in my mouth when I realized that it's a ping pong ball. Seriously... a ping pong ball machine? I didn't think ping pong balls were in such a demand that one would benefit from a dispenser for them. They are so very important. I will admit, however, that it was beyond clever of them to disguise it as a gumball machine! I hope I don't fall for it again! :) I still think it's a bit pointless to have a ping pong ball dispenser, but then again, it IS Black Ink after all! Should I leave you here in suspense, wondering if I ever got my gumball? I think not. Fortunately....... a couple months later (the other night, actually), I got my gumball! I know it's a bit pointless, but I got a piece of gum from a gumball machine. It was white, like the ping pong ball Linda pulled out of her bag (I wonder why she still had it haha). I know it makes no sense, but I like to amuse myself. I snapped a picture of both....because I can. Judge me if you want because I know I don't have much of a life. But yes, It was somewhat amusing. It's a shame.... it lasted me about 10 minutes... but it was worth it. :) Well, I don't get where people get off on filling gumball machines with pointless objects. Who uses ping pong balls? Beer pong, yes, but people usually buy the variety pack for that... Well, I haven't posted in a couple of days (not that anyone's really reading.... follow me if you are!) so here's another random post!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this :O don't I count? HAhahahahaha

    And yes... the ping pong ball dispenser was silly x3 I like the fact that I STILL had that same white ball when you got your REAL white gum ball

    ReplyDelete