Thursday, September 17, 2009

Instant Rehab

If only.... I wish there was a way to take some rehab like this. I can think of quite a few people this will benefit. These breath sprays make really cool collectibles. My favorite is "Instant Accept The Fact That You're Aging Breath Spray." It will make a nice gift for my mom. haha. No, That's mean.... But there's a nice selection of these around various places. This particular one I got from Joie de Vivre in Porter. I feel like I haven't been there enough yet. Actually, I haven't left home in quite a while. I broke my ankle a little over a month ago and have a little less than a month left before I can walk again. I wish they made a breath spray for that! Anyway, they installed this nifty new plate! They're all the rage...... I've been immobile and can't wait to get back on both of my feet! Off topic, yes, but I'm random like that. Anyway, this lovely woman on the package is, well...lovely. I don't know whether it's the skull necklace and the tattoos or the baggie and the "I Bake Pot Cookies" button that make her so desirable, but I think I speak for us all when I say that this woman is AMAZING!!! I don't do drugs, so "Instant Rehab for Professional Drunks and Druggies" is not for me. And I never knew that baking pot cookies was a big thing... I mean, browies, obviously (I, myself, was almost tricked into eating one...never eat party brownies unless you expect some substance!), but cookies? News to me, but sounds a lot less amazing than brownies. You must be a real druggie to take cookies over brownies... "Do YOU remember what you did last night?" I think I just overkilled this elaboration on the picture. I'll end my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment