Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Joie de Vivre

I live in Massachusetts. It has a few interesting places you can visit. If you ever go to Porter, I would suggest going into Lesley University, grab a boba tea from Tapicha (You have to try lychee! nothing compares!!! with boba and coconut jelly!), and head over to Tokai. Well, if you're into really cool, fun, and interesting oriental items, Tokai is a really awesome place to go! Lesley seems like a mainly Asian place... good food and fun people (except one restaurant... but I'll rant on that later). I'll elaborate more on Tokai and Lesley in the future. My favorite place in Porter is actually kinda across the street from Lesley. Joie de Vivre! It's a really fun store!!!! I mean, it just has interesting things there. Really fun, interesting things!!!!! Throughout life, there are so many awesome things I've seen... I realized that I need a camera with me at all times. I'm so lame, taking pictures of random stuff haha. This one, I just thought was really cute in a humorous sorta way. I really do want one. :) Joie de Vivre, I believe, roughly translates to "Joy of Everything." I must say, this place lives up to its name. I will post smaller posts later about things from this place... give my opinion and whatnot. I hope you also noticed the nose cups. I don't know what point those will make, but people are gonna buy them anyway! They're just really silly. I love em! If you're ever in Boston, take a trip over to Porter Square! It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment