Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a few random thoughts...

I just want to say a few things. I include pictures in some of my posts. I don't like using random pictures people find on the Internet. All of the pictures (and possibly videos) I may use on here have been taken by me. I'm huge on photography, but it's not a big part of my life. I do take pictures of anything I find odd or humorous. Many of my posts will probably be an elaboration on a picture. I'll specify if what I am using is not mine. Also.... the photo used in the section with my blog title and whatnot was taken by me as well. :) I like taking awesome random pictures. :)

There is also a "Follow" button on the the side bar. If this blog interests you, feel free to share it and follow it...whatever that means. And also, feel free to comment on anything if you so desire. I will respond. I'm kinda new to the blog scene... So, I am going to talk somewhat "professionally" i guess is the word I'm looking for. That'll change soon enough. :)

Well anyway, I look forward to hearing from people. Feel free to leave your opinions on anything. I'm out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment